11 Steps How Counselling or Coaching Can Help You in your Personal, Health,
Wellbeing, Relationship, Work and Business life?
1. It will help you discuss and bring to light your issues, and how you can move forward in resolving them
2. You will have a plan for your goals you want to achieve
3. You will gain clarify and insight into what you want to do and how you can do it
4. You will identify self-limiting beliefs and create new thought patterns and habits and perspective
5. You will learn about yourself, your strengths and weaknesses
6. You will learn evidenced based techniques to help you manage stress, anxiety, depression, grief, trauma or burnout
7. You will learn resilience building techniques and feel empowered to overcome your obstacles and challenges
8. You will be set tasks and be held accountable to check your progress and keep on track
9. You will gain more self-awareness and confidence
10. You will feel empowered and motivated
11. You will feel happier and healthier
Book in for a free chat to see how I can help you achieve your goals
Our lives are very busy, we have so many demands on our time. Sometimes we forget to make time for ourselves. Until something happens and it brings to light that we have to do something about it:
Maybe you are feeling depressed, high stress or anxious, overwhelmed
Maybe you are feeling burnt out
You may be going through a life transition
Maybe you have stopped taking care of your health and fitness and you realise you need to make changes; you want to be fitter and healthier and happier.
Whatever your issue counselling and coaching can help you get back on track
Your most important asset is you, your health and wellbeing
Are your customers raving about you on social media? Share their great stories to help turn potential customers into loyal ones.
Running a holiday sale or weekly special? Definitely promote it here to get customers excited about getting a sweet deal.
Have you opened a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don't keep it to yourself, let folks know.
How many sessions do I need?
It's up to the individual but they recommend a minimum, of 6 to 12 sessions. Depending on your issues and what you are going through. We assess and review to see how you are feeling and whether you are fine with that or want to book in for further sessions.
What is the cost?
The prices are reasonable and affordable. Also offering health care card discounts and pensioner discounts.
Now offering counselling and coaching sessions.
Book a free 20 minute chat to find out more
Download my free ebook 22 Steps to Thrive in Crisis